Air source heat pumps use a refrigeration process to transfer low grade energy from the air outside into high grade energy used for heating and domestic hot water.
The efficiency of our air source heat pumps mean that regardless of the outdoor weather conditions, you do not have to worry about being cold inside.
Even at temperatures as low as -20°C, an air source heat pump can supply heating and hot water to a property - and with no local C02 emissions, it helps reduce impact on the environment.
This type of technology is suitable for any type of building - both commercial and residential - but is particularly useful in areas where there is no mains gas supply. You might be worried that a heat pump can't be installed in an old home but this isn't the case. Retrofitting a heat pump in to an older home can be a good way of decreasing your heating bills, without having to replace your old boiler system.
Air source heat pumps offer the benefits of convenience and flexibility.
With a range of different heat pumps and accessories, you can tailor a heat pump to your customers' needs.
These flexible heating systems are designed to suit individual needs, no matter how big or small.
K2 offer air to air, and air to water heat pumps, manufactured by Samsung and Mitsubishi Electric in both split and packaged systems, as well as many other leading manufacturers on request.
- Extremely efficient heating systems – up to 6kW of heat from 1kW of electricity
- Fit and forget technology, just like a traditional gas boiler
- Help insulate you from rising energy costs
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Only requires electricity to run
- Only 1 service recommended annually by a trained technician
- Our MCS accredited systems qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which means you will receive Index Linked, Tax Free, Government Backed payments for the energy you generate
- RHI tariff lasts for 7 years domestic and 20 years commercial